Magia Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcements 2/23/11

Go down

Announcements 2/23/11 Empty Announcements 2/23/11

Post  Nobody Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:30 pm

Welcome to Magia Winx, a fanmade forum for the Italian cartoon from the mind of Ignio Straffi, Winx Club. I am Bunny, the founder of this forum.

Anyway, to start off things here, I am going to make a few announcements:

* In order to run the forum and make things less hectic for me, I have asked two people to be my fellow administrators. Please welcome the following people as your other administrators:
-Asteria
-Venus

* For now, I am only having the forum run by three administrators, including myself. If the forum becomes too large to be run by three people, the other administrators and I will discuss possible candidates for moderators. Until then, please do not ask to be a moderator.

* The rules of this forum are being created and will be up shortly. For now I am making some basic rules for each forum and will edit them later once I get feedback from the other headmistresses.

* If you have a DeviantART account, feel free to join our group on DeviantART, also called Magia Winx:

http://magia-winx.deviantart.com

* Each of the adminstrators has specific duties and forums they are in charge of. To keep it Winx-related, we are referred to as "headmistresses." Here are the duties of each administrator:

-Bunny: Bunny is the headmistress of Creativity. She runs the "Special Abilities" section of the forum where users post art, writing, music, and other creative things to show others.

-Asteria: Asteria is the headmistress of Roleplay. She runs the "Magical Journeys" section of our forum where users participate in roleplays of all kinds related to Winx Club.

-Venus: Venus is the headmistress of Entertainment. She runs the "Magic Dimensions" section of our forum where users talk about various subjects and play fun games not related to roleplay.

Each of the administrators are in charge of keeping the forum in order. Should a large problem to occur, the three administrators will discuss how to deal with said problem. They have the final say in everything and each of them has equal power, so please respect all of them.

That's all for now. Enjoy your stay and have fun!

~Bunny

Headmistress of Creativity

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum